- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Doing Business with the City
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Constitutional Offices
- Property Information
- Public Safety
Mail in New Subdivisions
The USPS has changed their requirements for delivering mail to new single family subdivisions. Effective immediately, new subdivisions will be required to have cluster boxes provided by the developer, so that mail can be delivered more efficiently and securely. This does not affect existing customers and subdivisions that are partially complete and already getting delivery directly to houses. Review the Builder and Developer Packet for more information.
City Information for New Residents
- Map Gallery
Includes: City Facilities, Communities & Neighborhoods, Emergency Related, Historical Districts, Planning & Development, Zoning
- Trash is collected once per week.
- Waste Management
Call 757-382-CITY (2489) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with any questions.
Water & Wastewater
Public Utilities Department
City Hall Building, 2nd Floor
- Online Request mosquito spraying or call 757-368-5463
- Chesapeake Mosquito Control Commission
Parks, Recreation and Tourism Info
- "Peake Discovery Guide" (events, athletics & classes)
- Parks, Recreation and Tourism Department